Publication Year: 2022,
The most useful tool for reviewing mathematical methods for business and economics classes-now with more content
Schaum's Outline of Mathematical Methods for Business, Economics and Finance, Second Edition is the go-to study guide for students enrolled in business and economics courses that require a variety of mathematical skills. No mathematical proficiency beyond the high school level is assumed, enabling students to progress at their own rate and adapt the book to their own needs.
With an outline format that facilitates quick and easy review, this guide helps you understand basic concepts and get the extra practice you need to excel in business and economics courses. Schaum's Outline of Mathematical Methods for Business, Economics and Finance, Second Edition supports the bestselling textbooks and is ideal study aid for classes such as Calculus for Business, Applied Calculus, Calculus for Social Sciences and Calculus for Economics. Chapters include Equations and Graphs, Functions, Systems of Equations, Linear (or Matrix) Algebra, Linear Programming, Differential Calculus, Exponential and Logarithmic Functions, Integral Calculus, Calculus of Multivariable Functions, and more.
* NEW in this edition: Additional problems at the end of each chapter
* NEW in this edition: An additional chapter on sequences and series
* NEW in this edition: Three computer applications of Linear Programming in Excel
* More than 1,000 fully solved problems
* Outline format to provide a concise guide for study
* Clear, concise explanations covers all course fundamentals
* Supplements the major bestselling textbooks in economics courses
* Appropriate for the following courses: Calculus for Business, Applied Calculus, Calculus for Social Sciences, Calculus for Economics