Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, oraccess to any online entitlements included with the product.
A comprehensive tool to help boost your score on the GRE math section
If you're one of the more than half a million people who take the GRE every year and want to boost your math score, than this is the ideal study resource for you!
McGraw-Hill Education's Conquering GRE Math, Fourth Edition is unique in that the problems increase in difficulty as you progress through the book. This will help you develop problem-solving skills as you prepare for the exam. Exercises show how each math concept is tested on the GRE. Full-length GRE math sections provide practice with questions just like those on the real test. The author is a math teacher who specializes in helping students enhance their GRE related math skills.
Score raising features include:
* 3 full-length GRE tests provide practice with questions just like those on the real test
* Updated information on how and when to use your calculator on the exam
* Complete review of GRE math topics including: number properties, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and word problems
* Strategies for answering every GRE math question type: quantitative comparison, multiple choice, numeric entry, and data analysis
* Intensive drills and practice exercises, and more