Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Textbook too pricey?
Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 500 fully-solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 25 detailed videos featuring math instructors who explain how to solve the most commonly tested problems-it's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build your confidence, skills, and knowledge and achieve the highest score possible.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them study faster, learn better, and get top grades. Now Schaum's is better than ever-with a new look, a new format with hundreds of practice problems, and completely updated information to conform to the latest developments in every field of study. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format and helpful tables and illustrations also help increase your understanding of the subject at hand.
Schaum's Outline of Electrical Circuits, Seventh Edition features:
* Updated content to match latest curriculum
* Over 500 problems with clear explanations
* Accessible format for quick and easy review
* Material that supports all the major textbooks for electric circuits courses
* Extra practice on topics such as amplifiers and operational amplifier circuits, waveforms and signals, AC power, and more
* Access to revised Schaums.com website and new app with access to 25 problem-solving videos, and more