Specialty: Various Languages,
Publisher: Princeton Review,
Publication Year: 2020,
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5, now with 33% more practice than previous editions! Ace the 2021 AP Environmental Science Exam with this comprehensive study guide--including 3 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and access to online extras. Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Detailed figures, graphs, and charts to illustrate important world environmental phenomena
- Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
- Thorough lists of key terms for every content chapter
- Access to study plans, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations and scoring worksheets
- Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
- Quick-study glossary of the terms you should know