Publisher: Princeton Review,
Publication Year: 2019,
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in Chemistry with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide--including 3 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key chemistry topics, and targeted strategies for every question type. We don't have to tell you how tough SAT Chemistry is--or how helpful a stellar exam score can be for your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, SAT Subject Test Chemistry Prep gives you the tools you need for the score you want. Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Expert subject review of test topics such as chemical reactions, electron configurations, kinetics, and more
- Detailed, detachable study guides to help organize your prep
- Score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progress Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- 130+ practice drill questions covering all types of questions on the test
- Complete study sheet of core formulas and terms