Specialty: Obs & Gyn,
Publication Year: 2016,
The only gynecology textbook to combine a comprehensive quick-reference guide and a full-color surgical atlas in one beautifully illustrated volume
Williams Gynecology provides comprehensive coverage of the full spectrum of gynecologic healthcare and disease management, including benign general gynecology; reproductive endocrinology, infertility, and menopause; female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery; and gynecologic oncology. The surgical management sections include Aspects of Gynecologic Surgery and Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery, which covers Surgeries of Benign Gynecologic Conditions, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Surgeries for Female Pelvic Reconstruction, and Surgeries for Gynecologic Malignancies.
Williams Gynecology, Third Edition is beautifully illustrated, with hundreds of original drawings for both the surgical atlas and medical reference portions. Each chapter follows a practical template for a consistent approach to diagnosis and treatment. With its extensive use of treatment algorithms, differential diagnosis boxes, and other elements, this book is an outstanding quick-reference.
- Two resources in one?full-color medical text and surgical atlas?surveys the entire spectrum of gynecologic disease, including general gynecology, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, urogynecology, and gynecologic oncology
- Illustrated atlas of gynecologic surgery contains over 450 full color figures that depict operative techniques
- Unique templated text design ensures a consistent approach to diagnosis and treatment
- Strong procedure orientation covers a vast array of surgical operations, which are illustrated in detail
- Evidence-based discussion of disease evaluation reinforces and supports the clinical relevance of the book's diagnostic and treatment methods
- Heavily illustrated gynecologic anatomy chapter created with the surgeon in mind
- Revised to keep up with new and expanded content on the latest topics, including minimally invasive procedures, benign gynecology, and the subspecialties of urogynecology, gynecologic oncology, and reproductive endocrinologyshow more