Publisher: Princeton Review,
Publication Year: 2019,
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need for a perfect score on the GRE with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough Verbal and Math topic reviews, and extra practice online. Techniques That Actually Work.
- Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
- Pacing tips to help maximize your time
- Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
- Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
- Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and math problems
- Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 4 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Drills for each test section--Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
- Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
- In-depth score reports available for online practice exams