Publisher: Simon & Schuster,
Publication Year: 2020,
Choose Barron's for language learning--a trusted resource for over 50 years!
This brand-new edition of 501 French Verbs provides language learners with fingertip access to a carefully curated selection of the 501 most common French verbs--in all tenses and moods! Each verb is listed alphabetically in chart form-one verb per page along with its English translation. Follow the clear, concise instruction, then take your language fluency to the next level with an all-new online activity center.
This comprehensive guide also includes:
* Lists of synonyms, antonyms, idioms, and usage examples for every verb
* A concise grammar review for easy reference
* The popular 55 Essential Verbs feature, with an in-depth look at usage and formation for the trickiest French verbs
*Over 2,800 additional verbs conjugated like the 501 models
Online content includes:
* Audio program modeling native speaker rhythms and pronunciation
* Listening comprehension
* Four practice quizzes with automated scoring and answers