Kaplan's GRE Subject Test: Psychology is a fully updated edition of the top selling GRE Psychology prep book reflecting test-maker changes to align with the DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), including updated vocabulary, diagnosis, treatment guidelines, and classification of mental disorders. Includes score-raising strategies, test information, and practice questions to help you score higher on test day.
* 2 full-length practice tests
* In-depth review of key content areas: social psychology, developmental psychology, statistics, and more.
* Essential terminology defined in context, plus extensive glossary
* Practice sets covering key concepts
* Detailed explanations to practice questions
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with GRE Subject Test: Psychology, you will score higher on the GRE Psychology Subject Test--or you'll receive a full refund.show more