Communicate with your Spanish-speaking students and parents with confidence!
McGraw-Hill's Spanish for Educators, Second Edition, gives you more than 3,000 Spanish words and phrases and the basic grammar needed to use them properly and with confidence. You will learn vocabulary that covers every aspect of a student's school career, from kindergarten enrollment through high school graduation.
Designed to get you up and running quickly with all the Spanish you need to build stronger relationships with Spanish-speaking students and families, this practical guide features:
* English-Spanish mini-dictionary
* Spanish grammar primer
* Hundreds of practical, hands-on exercises
* Bilingual forms and letters for parents
* Review of key vocabulary and pronunciation
* Audio recordings of hundreds of key expressions, available via the McGraw-Hill Language Lab app