Publisher: Princeton Review,
Publication Year: 2020,
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the Test of English as a Foreign Language with a full-length simulated TOEFL iBT test, an MP3 CD with accompanying audio sections, thorough reviews of core topics, and proven strategies for tackling tough questions. Techniques That Actually Work.
- Step-by-step strategies for every section of the exam
- Lessons on how to identify the main ideas of a passage or lecture
- Tips on how to effectively organize your ideas Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
- Grammar review to brush up on the basics
- Expert subject reviews for the core concepts of the TOEFL iBT
- Comprehensive guidance on how to write a high-scoring essay
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 1 full-length simulated TOEFL iBT with accompanying audio sections on CD (also available as streaming files online)
- Practice drills for the Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing sections
- Detailed answer explanations for the practice test and drills